Childrens Camp Activities – Competition
4 March, 2013
Live a week full of unique experiences!
An extraordinary opportunity to learn more about the ocean’s inhabitants, where you can participate in a wide variety of activities where the star attractions are dolphins, seals, sea-lions, birds of prey, turtles and sharks… and YOU!! – always with an underlying message concerning sustainability and Environmental protection.
COMPETITION “ZOOMARINE’S GUARDIANS”
Do you want the chance to win a Dolphin Emotions Premium programme, where you can interact with the magnificent ambassadors of the oceans – the dolphins?
The first 10 applications submitted for each age group (6-8 years and 9-13 years), one (1) Dolphin Emotions Premium programme will be randomly selected.
For a chance to win, all you have to do is be one of the first 20 to submit your application for the Children’s Camp Activities – Zoomarine’s Guardians, that will be held on Easter week from the 25th until the 29th of March, at the theme park Zoomarine.
Participation rules – Zoomarine’s Guardians
- To participate in the competition, the contestants need to have submitted their application in the Children’s Camp Activities – Zoomarine’s Guardians and paid the participation fee (an email will be sent by Zoomarine to validate the payment);
- The competition is open until 11.59 pm on the 21st of March 2013;
- For the first 10 entries in each age group (6-8 years old and 9-13 years old), up to a total of 20 entries, one (1) Dolphin Emotions Premium will be randomly selected for each age group, by a jury comprising members of Zoomarine;
- The name drawn will be announced on Zoomarine Algarve Facebook during the 22nd of March of 2013;
- The judges‘ decision is final;
- If the winner opted for the Dolphin Emotions Programme upon registration, the value (100€) will be refunded;
- The prize is not transferable to another person and is not exchangeable for cash, except in the case stated above. Participation in this competition implies acceptance of the rules of the competition and the regulation rules of the Children’s Camp Activities – Zoomarine’s Guardians;
- Zoomarine reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with the rules of the competition or that misrepresent, in any way, the competition. In these circumstances, the participants are not entitled to any compensation and their entry will be annulled.
- The prizes are: 2 (two) Dolphin Emotions Premium programmes – 1 (one) for each age group; The winners will be announced the next day, the 22nd of March 2013, and notified by the contact details supplied on the Children’s Camp Activities;
- The Dolphin Emotions Premium programme is valid only for Friday, the 29th of March 2013 during the Children’s Camp Activities programme and timetable.
- The following conditions apply to the Facebook fan page of Zoomarine Algarve
- Comply with the general rules of Facebook;
- Do not publicise other brands, products and/or services;
- Do not use defamatory or abusive language;
- Do not place comments that contain links to contents that may harm other users;
- Concerns relating to technical assistance, invoicing service, activation service; should be submitted by the client to Customer Service through the following email: email@example.com
- Zoomarine reserves the right to remove comments that do not comply with the rules stated above